Monday, July 9, 2012

Tool 11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
As a beginner with technology I've used Brain Pop extensively and will continue to do so.  I also am becoming more proficient  with integrating Discovery Ed with relevancy and objectives to make lessons more rigorous and engaging.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
I desperately must focus on bring technology into the classroom. I am fortunate to have IPads and six notebooks in my room for student usage. So, using these tools needs to become automatic and authentic on a daily basis.To make a 21st Century classroom I must embrace and utilize the extensive support system SBISD has available to all teachers and students.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
 
I actually found myself thinking about how much fun using the tools is. Of course the possibilites are endless. The tools are magnificent for focusing on the higher levels of interpreting and analyzing learning in Blooms Taxonomy. The knowledge to use technology is all available for me. I need to intentionally make specific goals for me as a teacher in becoming more adventurous and comfortable using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment